Pages

Friday, September 21, 2012

Menu Board


I hate trying to decide what to make for dinner everyday,
especially when my husband ends up not liking what I picked.

So I decided to make a menu so he can decide what he wants ahead of time and I know what to make every day- it makes life much easier. Also grocery shopping is easier because I always know what I need to get.


  Supplies;
-Srapbook paper
-Close pin clips
-Pen
-Elmer's glue
-Hot glue gun & glue

First I started by making the Menu label. All I did was use some scrapbook paper some plain blue, then some patterned paper. I glued them together and then wrote Menu on them with a pen.


Second I made the letters S, M, T, W, T, F, and S for the days of the week out of the same paper I made the menu label out of. Then I hot glued the letters to the close pin clips.


 Next I used an old butter box and cut it in half. I glued this patterned paper to the box with Elmer's glue. Then with the plain blue paper, I wrote dinner's on it and glued it to the patterned paper. I made this box to put the different dinner options in.


 Then I used Elmer's glue to glue down the menu label and the close pin clips to the green and white scarpbook paper.  I also glued the dinner box in the right bottom corner with hot glue.







 TADA- this is my dinner menu, I hope you like it. I put mine on a clip board in my kitchen on the wall,

 so its in sight and in mind

so I don't forget to pull out the meat to thaw.

No comments:

Post a Comment