Pages

Monday, May 7, 2012

About Miss Repurpose!


Hi We are Miss Repurpose!

Repurpose:  remodel, remake, refurbish, renew and/or change to make something beautiful and functional.



We all love to craft and to make things.

In this easy come - easy go society it's not hard to overlook the potential of something. We simply throw it away if something isn't exactly what we want, but what if we make it into what we want. Give that old thing a change and you have what you need, saving the thing from a landfill and saving yourself some cash. That's what we do - give new life to old things, and old ideas. We are old fashioned girls living in a modern world using the good and fixing the bad. 

We want to share our ideas, advice and personal experiences with all of you!

Hi I'm Teresa

I've been happily married for 28 years and the mother of five children and grandmother to seven. My Husband & Family and The Savior Jesus Christ are my two great loves and so it makes sense that my children are some of my best friends. So I'm very excited that my two girls have asked me to join them in their quest of blogging and repurposing. I bring to the group a passion for health and healthy ways of living. I have been studying natural health for about 20 years now and I believe that God gave us herbs and plants to use for the good of man so why not take advantage of them. Anyway I am very excited to teach you what I know and see if I can help you.

Hi I'm Christy
My sweet Husband John and I have been married for about four years now and we have a little girl Ella who is one! My family is the most important thing in my life and the center of everything I do.

When I was little I loved to be creative and make things. But it wasn't until I was in collage that I realized what I wanted to do. One of my professors asked the class to write down what our dream job was and share it with the class. I don't know why but that was the first time I had ever thought about that before (everyone always talked about what major you had). And I had no idea what my dream job was, all I could come up with was that I wanted to make things and share them with people! Well all these years later I finally found out what my dream job is!

I started a craft blog about two years ago, and I loved it. My favorite part was taking something that was useless and giving it new life through restoration or a makeover. However my goal was to start a shop with my mother and sister. And now we are half way there. 


Hi I'm Alisha



 I've been married to a wonderful man, Thomas, for almost 2 years and we have a son named Mason. Thomas is in school getting his bachelors degree in biochemistry and off to med school after that. He wants to be a cardiologist or neurologist so he's a busy man. I just finished beauty school this January where I studied skin and nails it was really fun. I am now a full time mom & homemaker. I am very involved in my church and my family is my life. I'm best friends with my sisters and mom so I'm with them as much as I can. We are all very crafty and love making things beautiful. I hope you love our blog; we try to put our best into it. Enjoy. 



Future Goals and Asperations~
We are working to open up a shop where we will sell our re-purposed items, DIY kits (for those who love crafting but don't have the time to start from scratch, or don't want to) and classes where we will show how to repurpose from start to finish! We hope to have the store up and going in a few years -keep your fingers crossed!


So, for all the tutorials we hope you use our ideas* to get creative yourself and enjoy what you make.





*Project ideas and tutorials are for personal use only NOT for resale or re-distributionDo not use photos without permission, unless you are referencing this blog with a link to the site for the full post/tutorial. Thank you for understanding and respecting the hard work we put into making these tutorials, and that we are offering them for free. 

No comments:

Post a Comment